Tuesday, April 04, 2006

One more thing

ok I should go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow you know.

we just realised that we can do yahoo instant messenger, Lee's id is leehmccullom how cool is that? we also have internet in our room for the whole time it will only be 32.00 for the 10 days or so we're here.

we have been mesmerized by the chinese channels, we'll stop on something and watch for several minutes before we remember hey we have no idea what they are saying!

this hotel is amazing and just teeming with adoptive parents, and their sweet daughters. we are actually the different ones bc by the time most families reach the white swan they already have their babies and are just a few days from leaving and heading home. the us consulate is here so for all americans guangzhou is the last stop.

wow, House is on here, I love that show. maybe I will sleep after it is over.....

I may be needing an ambien to actually fall asleep tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth and Shayna said...

T-I am so excited for you for tomorrow. I will be thinking of you!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy,

Just letting you know I"m thinking of you and Mary Clare.

Elle~from TT

2:57 PM  
Blogger vintagechica said...

Tracy, Your pics so far are amazing, but Im sure not as amazing as the one with you and her in the same shot. We sure are thinking about you a lot over at TT! We cant wait to hear the news!!!

~Eren

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy I am just SO excited for you!! I love House too and just finished watching it here. I can't wait to see pictures of you with your beautiful new daughter!!! Congratulations again!!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home